How to package (into RPM) gnokii cvs version.

From: ArcosCom Linux User
Subject: How to package (into RPM) gnokii cvs version.
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:26:38 +0200 (CEST)

Instead of the previously reported problem, I'm trying make RPM and source
RPM to allow gnokii installation into CentOS 5 systems.

I used FC6 extras 0.6.14 src.rpm as a base and have no problem to build it.

My problem is how to convert gnokii-cvs root directory into a
gnokii-release root directory, because in gnokii-cve appears to be more
developer files, CVS and unconfigured one.

Then, after I convert the root cvs directory into a "release" directory, I
wan't to make a diff and add the patch that upgrades the 0.6.14 gnokii
version into the sources.

Any help?