Re: missing files in dist

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: missing files in dist
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:47:07 +0100

Hi,

On Jan 11, 2008 4:26 PM, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ready to release :)

More notes:
 - install-devel target is missing; I prefer to have:
make install to install everything needed to run
gnokii/xgnokii/smsd/sendsms/gnokiid with docs for it
make install-devel to install everything needed to develop
applications (libgnokii.la, header files) using libgnokii with docs
for it
 - install target doesn't install xgnokii xpms, help etc.
 - install target installs:
./local/lib/smsd/libfile.a
./local/lib/smsd/libfile.la
./local/lib/smsd/libfile.so
./local/lib/smsd/libpq.a
./local/lib/smsd/libmysql.a
./local/lib/smsd/libmysql.la
./local/lib/smsd/libmysql.so
./local/lib/smsd/libpq.la
./local/lib/smsd/libpq.so
I don't think all of them are needed.

As the other note: should we split translation into gnokii/xgnokii/smsd?

take care,
Pawel Kot