trouble with installing CVS

From: zest n'zeal
Subject: trouble with installing CVS
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:41:43 +0000

Hi, I'm trying to install CVS  on SUSE 10.2. When I attempt the step:

glib-gettextize -f -c

I get:

sohpsy211:/home/am0032/gnokii # glib-gettextize -f -c
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
progtest.m4
from the /opt/gnome/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

sohpsy211:/home/am0032/gnokii #

Problems are:

1. Not all the files required are in the named directory, what I do have is:

sohpsy211:/home/am0032/gnokii # ls /opt/gnome/share/aclocal
glib-2.0.m4 glib-gettext.m4 gnome-doc-utils.m4 gnucash.m4 gtk-2.0.m4

2. Where do I find my autoconf macro directory? Using locate has not helped.
Although I have tried editing the aclocal.m4 file in

/usr/bin/automake-1.10.1/aclocal.m4

I am not sure if I am doing it correctly because I don't have all the files
required as shown in problem 1.

What steps do I need to take to approach these problems?

Many thanx to anyone who can give me a clue.

Adam
The John Lewis Clearance - save up to 50% with FREE delivery
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719806/direct/01/