Re: Delivery Report

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Delivery Report
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:30:56 +0200

2008/7/23 Pawel Kot:

> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> So I suppose it doesn't work with AT model (Sony Ericsson W880i) ... I'll
>> check with a nokia phone ...
>
> That should work with SE actually. What is the real problem? gnokii
> doesn't see reports or parses them incorrectly?

when I sent some SMS with gnokii and SE Z310i the receipts did not
show in phone and it made no sound

> AFAIR there was some
> issue with delivery reports but I think it was resolved. Daniele?

yes, if the delivery report is stored in the same location as normal
messages then it should be shown since gnokii 0.6.25

from Changelog:
0.6.25
======
 * at driver updates
[...]
    o now it can decode status report SMS           (Daniele Forsi)
--
Daniele Forsi