Re: Nokia 6500 Clasic with CA-101 USB cable

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Nokia 6500 Clasic with CA-101 USB cable
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:26:08 +0100

2009/1/12  <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can see the phone being detected when I attach it via USB, and the phone
> type is also detected, but then I get a repeated message about "No Sense"
> below

those message means that your system is trying to mount your phone's
memory as a removable USB disk, I don't know why it's failing but this
is unrelated to gnokii because to use gnokii you need to select "PC
Suite" connection mode from phone's menu

note that Series 40 5th phones are mostly untested and you need to use
gnokii 0.6.27 or better compile from CVS sources which fix a bug in
--deletesms

you can use the following .gnokiirc:
[global]
port = 1