Re: Can Gnokii support nokia 6225 CDMA phone?

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Can Gnokii support nokia 6225 CDMA phone?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:19:21 +0100

2009/1/30 s0t4 wrote:

> I already have nokia 6225 CDMA phone. I already test used gnokii as sms
> gateway for my phone but didn' t work ( I thing this phone not supported by
> gnokii driver).
>
> Is this correct?

no, saying it "didn't work" isn't the correct way to report a problem
see http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Bug_report and ask if something isn't clear

> Can someone help me to fix this problem?

according to a Nokia document titled "AT Command Set For Nokia CDMA
Products v1.1" configuring gnokii for model = AT could work for
sending; this is the first document shown when you search information
on Nokia 6225 on http://www.forum.nokia.com/devices/

--
Daniele Forsi