gnokii getsms

From: Vieri
Subject: gnokii getsms
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:20:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Could you please have a look at the attached files where I'm trying to get the
first SMS message from a Nokia device. The SIM is supposed to have at least one
SMS that I should be able to see.

What is the "showsmsfolderstatus" log I'm attaching actually saying when it
says "SM 0" and "ME 0"? Is it reporting that there are no SMS messages
available? If so, what else could I try (because if I take the SIM card from
the device - which is a "trac" or "GSM gateway", not a cellphone - and insert
it into a real phone, I get see the messages).

Thanks,

Vieri