Re: gnokii pcsc errors with sim card reader

From: Gautam Morey
Subject: Re: gnokii pcsc errors with sim card reader
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:43:46 +0530

Hey that's the text that is. Thanks Daniel.

I pulled mine from the ubuntu intrepid repo.
Is this something that we have stumbled upon and need to fix for the ubuntu repo?

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/8/21 Gautam Morey:

> GetSMS SM 1 failed! (Unknown error - well better than nothing!!)
>

> Could you let me know if there is something that I can look into to fix
> this?

the development version seems to work for me: http://www.gnokii.org/git.shtml
I didn't try the pcsc.c driver but I copied your PDU in the fake.c
driver and it decoded your SMS, the text is "Elephant"
--
Daniele Forsi