RE: writecalendar and recurrences

From: gnokii
Subject: RE: writecalendar and recurrences
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 13:20:55 +0530

Hello :-)

Now updated with support for BYDAY recurrence and with minor refinements
(same blog URL).

The script is a workaround for gnokii not being able to set recurrence when
with data exported from Xfce's Orage calendar. It is at an early test stage,
please report any problems via comments to the blog entry (or this mailing
list if you consider the script to be gnokii-related).

AFAIK it works well enough for general use so test-by-usage would be very
welcome.

Best

Charles