gnoppix-mirror

[Gnoppix-mirror] preferred way to mirror from source.rfc822.org

From: Anand Kumria
Subject: [Gnoppix-mirror] preferred way to mirror from source.rfc822.org
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:59:51 +1000

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what the preferred way to mirror from
source.rfc822.org is? I currently use ftp but we also do rsync and http.

Also is there a preferred frequency? Currently I checking just once a
day.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never