gnoppix-mirror

Re: [Gnoppix-mirror] GNOPPIX 0.8.1b4 + Bugfixes and Gnome-2.8

From: Andreas Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-mirror] GNOPPIX 0.8.1b4 + Bugfixes and Gnome-2.8
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:42:35 +0200

On Thursday 30 September 2004 04:24, Anand Kumria wrote:

> > There are some problems with the master-server, which should be solved
> > soon. Also a Problem with torrent-server, somebody can help ?
>
> What is the specific problem with the torrent server?

The torrent-server has poor hardware and shortly taken from the net.

Are there any torrent public services ?
Would someone so keen to run such a service ?

Experiences showed me, for user, which do not have a fast InterNet
connection, they love this service, in the worsest case i must remove
the torrent services.

Cheers
amu