gnu-regexp-discuss

[Gnu-regexp-discuss] MR. ZHANZHI HONG

From: zhanzhi_hong6
Subject: [Gnu-regexp-discuss] MR. ZHANZHI HONG
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:29:13 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

MR. ZHANZHI HONG
HANG SENG BANK LTD.
DES VOEUX RD. BRANCH,
CENTRAL HONG
KONG,
HONK KONG.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Zhanzhi
Hong credit officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.  I have an urgent and
very confidential business proposition for you.

I honestly apologize
and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting you
through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due
to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my
English is not very good.

Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands
now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is
imperative for me to know your opinion.

On April 6, 1999, an American
Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Petroleum and Chemical
operation Mr. Richard Nault made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million
Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers, the Hong Kong Petroleum and Chemical Corporation that Mr.
Richard Nault died from an automobile accident.

On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard Nault did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$30,000,000.00
is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with
the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come
forward to claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the expiration
of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Hong
Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next
of kin to Mr. Richard Nault so that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt Government officials.

This
is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and
address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.
We shall
employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the
WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.

The money will
be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me
and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the
transaction. There is no risk at all as the attorney will do all the
paperwork for this transaction and with my position as the credit
officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If
you are really interested in doing this business with me please reply
immediately to this email address: address@hidden Or
address@hidden Upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand
the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost
confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to
invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks
and regards.