gnu-regexp-discuss

[Gnu-regexp-discuss] AWARD NOTIFICATION

From: freelotosp
Subject: [Gnu-regexp-discuss] AWARD NOTIFICATION
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:35:26 -0500 (EST)

Free Loteria nacional sp
Calle Galileo, 32-4
Madrid Branch, Spain.
website:www.freelotto.com

             WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!
We are pleased to announce you as third category winner of this years
annual Free loteria nacional Award,held on 1st march, 2006.
All winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000
international emails. Consequently,you have therefore been approved for
a total pay out of 250,000.00euros(Two hundred and fifty thousand
euros only).
The following particulars were attached to your lotto payment order
(i)Lucky numbers:
1-33-97-29-64-22
(ii)  Ticket number:
11,17,31,35,36,50
(iii) Batch Number:
ND/19734231
(iv) Lottery Ref Number:
ES6075b0119
and
(v) Serial Number: ES-
435-6778-88

Your security file number is ES4657973465ED. Please contact the
underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release
of your winnings
Name:Mr.Felix Gomez
DYNAMIC SECURITY COMPANY
Email:address@hidden
TEL: +34 699 186 912
After the acknowlegement of the receipt of this winning notification
you would be sent a lottery claims/Apraisal form to fill and submit to
our lawyer who will carry out the legalisation of the transfer of your
winning.Do not forget to quote your reference number in all
correspondence.
 Once again on behalf of all our staffs we are wishing you a big
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzan Carlos.
For Claims Officer,