gnu-regexp-discuss

[Gnu-regexp-discuss] PAYMENT AGENT MR PETER STEVENS

From: susan_console8
Subject: [Gnu-regexp-discuss] PAYMENT AGENT MR PETER STEVENS
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:46:00 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

PAYMENT AGENT MR PETER STEVENS

LOTTO.NL
2391 Beds 152 Koningin
Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with
Subscriber Agents).
From:
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lotto NL Winners International programs held on the 7th of  March,
2006.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket No: 00903228100 with
prize No 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass
of the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).

Be
informed because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your fund (€1,000,000.00) has
been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This
measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of
our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to
forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's
important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners
are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual
and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the
world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is
sponsored and promoted by Lotto NL.

We congratulate you once again. We
hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20
days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and
included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote your winning numbers in all
correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of
Lotto NL. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For
immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
(Inter Continental Alliance Finance & Securities Den Haag.)

Kindly send the following information to the paying bank:
(i)  Your
names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address