gnu40attendees

Re: Any recording?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Any recording?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 07:12:52 +0000

On 2023-09-26 at 05:05 +0000, Roberto Sánchez via gnu40attendees wrote:

> Hi, I kinda fucked up with the dates and won't be able to attend the
> event. Will it be recorded and uploaded to Mediagoblin or Peertube?

We are sorry that you cannot attend.

Yes, they mean to publish recordings.  The event should be live streamed
as well: see https://www.gnu.org/gnu40 .

--
Luca Saiu      https://ageinghacker.net
  GNU Jitter     https://www.gnu.org/software/jitter

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".