[open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.23

From: Keisuke Nishida
Subject: [open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.23
Date: Wed Jun 11 17:07:05 2003

Hi all,

I have released OpenCOBOL 0.23:

  http://www.open-cobol.org/

In this version, OpenCOBOL finally passes 100% of the
NIST Test Suite "NC" module (i.e., the COBOL core tests).

There are lots of things to be done, though.  Especially,
OpenCOBOL lacks intrinsic functions and SCREEN SECTION,
which TinyCOBOL already has.

I am currently modifying the internal of OpenCOBOL so
that I can switch to gcc-cobol smoothly.  There are
still a few things that I want to do with OpenCOBOL.

Anyway, try the latest OpenCOBOL and let me know if you
have any problem.

Thanks,
Keisuke Nishida