[open-cobol-list] question

From: José Alberto Ortega Rojas
Subject: [open-cobol-list] question
Date: Thu May 13 18:12:08 2004

Hi to all

i'm new user, i live in Mexico

i download open-cobol 0.23, the installation is not problem
but whe i try to compile a program i have any errors
i work in acucobol and rm

now my questions are:

* exist any manual for see the open-cobol structure for any complete program
  by example on my programs i use a READ FILE PREVIOUS RECORD
  but previous is not accepted by the compiler, and the END PROGRAM too
  and the SELECT ASSIGN TO INPUT/OUTPUT/RANDOM too

is the correct place to send my questions? or exist another
list for do this

thanks to all

Jose Alberto Ortega Rojas
Consultores en Sistemas