RE: [open-cobol-list] CVS update + 1

From: Bill Klein
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] CVS update + 1
Date: Wed Feb 9 13:48:22 2005

If it matters,

  NULL

is a figurative constant in IBM, Micro Focus (and possibly others) and can
also be specified as NULLS

In ISO 2002, it is NOT a figurative constant and may NOT be specified as
NULLS.  In ISO 2002 it is either a
   "predefined address"
        or
   "predefined object"

I don't know how much anyone cares about this (yet) - but I did think that
you might want to put at least some "comment" in the internal code about
this - for the future.