RE: [open-cobol-list] Re: CYCLE

From: Bill Klein
Subject: RE: [open-cobol-list] Re: CYCLE
Date: Mon Mar 7 14:13:05 2005

The (current) release of IBM Enterprise COBOL's reserved words are at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IGY3LR20/APPENDIX
1.5

NOTE:
  The first 2 columns get "error messages" if used as user-defined words -
the 3rd column gets informational messages.

    ***

For EXCRUCIATING details of Micro Focus reserved words (and which dialect
directive turns on which ones), See:

http://supportline.microfocus.com/supportline/documentation/books/nx40/nx40i
ndx.htm

and then go to:
  Appendix C: Reserved Words

NOTE: that this is also includes the '02 Standard concept of
   "Context-sensitive Words"

which is where you will find "CYCLE".