[open-cobol-list] SUBTRACT and std=mf option Was : About the Overflow

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] SUBTRACT and std=mf option Was : About the Overflow
Date: Thu Jun 2 09:57:07 2005

Keisuke, I do not understand this.
Peg is right. Why ?
The only thing that -std=mf does regarding numeric fields is to
set binary_trunc to no. (Sounds weird but MF behaviour is also
different with numeric fields).
Delving back, this seems to be caused by the last changes you
made regarding TRUNC_ON_OVERFLOW, KEEP_ON_OVERFLOW.
Although, since then, I have also made changes.
I think the problem is in typeck.c, although not sure ( maybe in numeric.c).

Roger