[open-cobol-list] Re : OC and MinGW

From: Peg
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re : OC and MinGW
Date: Mon Jun 6 03:54:06 2005

Hello Roger,

I tested ocnew by MinGW.
However, the result was not so good to our regret.
Compared with OpenCOBOL 0.30 MinGW Binary that I made before.

I was neglecting the confirmation
 by MinGW recently (since OpenCOBOL 0.30).
There are not correctly a lot of results such as "DISPLAY literals test
(run.dir 01)".
Are you correctly processed in your environment?

These were processed in Binary that I had made to be correct.
 (Though the line feed code is CR+LF)
Information : OpenCOBOL 0.31 MinGW Binary
http://members8.tsukaeru.net/pegstyle/download.html

Moreover, OpenCOBOL 0.31 made in the following way seems
 to be processed correctly. (Though the line feed code is CR+LF)

LDFLAGS=-Wl,--export-all-symbols ./configure --prefix /mingw --with-db

Was there a major adjustment since 0.30?
or There might be a problem in my environment.

I continue and investigate.

--
Peg, PegStyle mailto:address@hidden
http://members8.tsukaeru.net/pegstyle/