[open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20060316

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20060316
Date: Thu Mar 16 11:34:06 2006

CVS Updated
Snapshot tarball (aka. Prerelease) at :
http://www.sim-basis.de/open-cobol-0.33.tar.gz

Fix check for executable program and USING params.
Only if the PROCEDURE has USING params and we try
to generate an executable should we produce an error.
We can still have an ENTRY with USING even if the PROCEDURE
doesn't.

Fix edited items when using +/- in combination with
the CURRENCY sign.

General cleanup in casting values for compilers other
than gcc.

Force the ref count on display items. (Prevents using
temporary fields when item is not elsewhere referenced)

Preliminary coding for PROGRAM-POINTER (aka.
PROCEDURE-POINTER in MF terms). This is NOT
yet fully coded. ie. Do NOT use.

There is a peculiar problem with LC_NUMERIC setting
(Implied from the LANG setting, or otherwise explicitely set).
In some countries (eg Germany, LANG=de_DE), this
implies using a comma for LC_NUMERIC.
This has interesting results in runtime code as it changes
the behaviour of (at least) the scanf/printf functions.
Therefore, do a "setlocale" call to set LC_NUMERIC to "C".
Note - This does NOT have anything to do with
DECIMAL-POINT IS COMMA; This is handled
completely seperately.

Allow EXTERNAL/DYNAMIC in the ASSIGN clause for
MF (and other) compatibility.

Roger