Re: [open-cobol-list] cobol binaries

From: Sergey Kashyrin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] cobol binaries
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:07:13 -0400

Helder,

For me it sounds like a problem with a flex/bison.
1. Make sure you are using flex 2.5.4 and bison 2.1 (or at least 1.875 but as I remember I've got a problem with 1.875 on some platform)
2. Make sure that all your *.l and *.y files DO NOT have CR+LF at the end of
the lines but only LF (on UNIX).

If after that some test will fail, please send me the subdirectory with all
files of the test (for example tests/run.dir/001)
It also make a sense to get the latest tarball from Roger and do a "clean"
install (http://www.sim-basis.de/open-cobol-0.33.tar.gz)

Regards,
Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Helder Velez" <address@hidden>