[open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20060608

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20060608
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:43:34 +0200

CVS updated.
Tarball (AKA Prerelease) at :
http://ww.sim-basis.de/open-cobol-0.33.tar.gz

Fix subscript checking not being done with --debug

Intitialize INDEXED BY indices to 1.
(MF and mainframe compatibility)

Accept [WITH] [NO] LOCK on READ statements.

Accept UNLOCK statement.

Implement 78 levels.

Implement stack checking
This is the internal OC stack.
(disabled when one of the -O options specified)

Implement -Wtruncate
Note this is NOT turned on by -Wall and must
be specifically applied
This warns when a possible truncation may
take place.

Implement FUNCTIONs
EXCEPTION-FILE
EXCEPTION-LOCATION
EXCEPTION-STATEMENT
EXCEPTION-STATUS

Implement [NOT] EXCEPTION on ACCEPT/DISPLAY.

Do not accpet 66 and 88 levels as CALL parameters.

Implement -Wcall-params
This will check that CALL parameters are 01 or 77.

Implement READ PREVIOUS for INDEXED SEQUENTIAL files.

The listing file (-t <file>) has been changed.
Previously, we tried to echo the input and got
problems with the prelexxer slurping with a change
of buffer for a COPY.
Now, we take the output from the preparser which :
a) Shows the result of COPY .. REPLACING
b) Shows the syntax that is going into the parser proper.
While this has been stripped of comments, it does
represent exactly what is being parsed.

Code cleanup.

Various non-x86 code cleanups/optimizations.

NOTE - The format of the file structure as passed from
compiler to runtime has changed.
As always, when going from CVS/tarball, recompile.

Roger