[open-cobol-list] Calling a system function in Open Cobol.

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Calling a system function in Open Cobol.
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:59:14 +0200

The latest RELEASED version is 0.32.
The latest STABLE version is the 0.33 pre-release.
0.33 has been cooking on a variety of platforms/machines
for many months. This is an important feature of a
pre-release; to get it out into the field for testing.
As regards stability/portability/features 0.33 is light years ahead of 0.32.
(And we still have a way to go for 0.34)

Roger

However the latest stable version is 32, not 33.
 Fop now I'll go with TinyCobol. I have a prejudice in favor of
 things that work.