[open-cobol-list] Accept / Display syntax

From: vince coen
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Accept / Display syntax
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:55:03 +0000

Hi All;

Two questions:

1. How can I use accept / Display using line / col or any variation of to
capture data from a specific location into or from the screen.

I am assuming that screen section is not functional.

If non functional is there any plans to add them and if so roughly when?

2. What MF type library routines are present other than intrinsic ie.,
    call-by-name or call by number.

One specifically would be handy that allows developed program to execute a
bash / msdos command and return back a error level from command that allow
programmer to confirm correct execution.

This would allow one to do file manipulation such as rename, delete files or
directories etc.

If none is there any plans to add any to the compiler?

Vince.