[open-cobol-list] Add 1 to Cobol Lists and activities.

From: boscagarda-programming
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Add 1 to Cobol Lists and activities.
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:34:17 -0700 (PDT)

As many of you know, several of us OpenCobol lovers have started to plan some projects using the compiler. We have a lot of ideas and plans in the works. Many of them are directly related to OC. But some of them are things that I fear will clutter Roger's list. So I have set up a separate list specifically for these projects. If you are interested in participating then email me at address@hidden and I will add you to our mailing list.

As always we're very excited about the path that Roger's taken OC and can't wait to really get started hunkering down with it. I believe this list will help us to do just that.

Kind Regards,
Joseph James Frantz