[open-cobol-list] Sunday Meeting 9:00am Eastern Time

From: Domain Admin
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Sunday Meeting 9:00am Eastern Time
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:09:18 -0400

Just a reminder that we have our weekly Meeting on this Sunday at 9:00am Eastern.

I have a loose agenda which I will present on Sunday. After this meeting, our agendas will be decided and sent out in advance.

The information for the meeting is in my signature.

Many Kind Regards,
--
Joseph James Frantz
(Aoirthoir)

http://www.add1tocobol.com
Regular add1tocobol meetings:
Where: FREENODE IRC
Channel: #add1tocobol
Date: Sundays
Time: 9:00am Eastern
Access from the web: http://www.add1tocobol.com/i_o_control.php

We're there all of the time, even when we do not have a meeting. Stop on by for Open Cobol Support and chat.