Re: [open-cobol-list] Portable WIndows app.

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Portable WIndows app.
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:19:09 -0400

From a Windows console;
compile your app, then run   depends <program>

It'll display all the dependencies required for <program>.  After that
you kinda need to decide if the client is likely to have anything that's
listed and if not, whether your are allowed to redistribute without breaching
a license.  Most if not all the OpenCOBOL dependencies are open, so that
shouldn't be a problem, but it's always worth looking.  Unlike Grace's normal
ask for forgiveness policy, this one really does require permission to avoid
grief.

And yes, you should be able to package everything in a Starkit once you know
what you need.

Cheers,
Brian