Re: [open-cobol-list] True concatenate.

From: Wim Niemans
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] True concatenate.
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:45:22 +0200

No. No. It is STRING .... INTO ..... and not STRING ..... GIVING .....
And it looks funny to say
STRING x DELIMITED BY SIZE, y DELIMITED BY SIZE INTO x
while it is legal, it won't give you what you want since x is x and there would
not fit y.

Op 2 jul. 2013, om 20:47 heeft john Culleton het volgende geschreven: