Re: [open-cobol-list] problem 'make'ing open cobol 1.1 under cygwin

From: Krishnamurthy Nagarajan
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] problem 'make'ing open cobol 1.1 under cygwin
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Brian,

Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks very much for pointing me to Gary Cutler's archive of documents and most
importantly the windows binaries.

It was a minimal GNU Windows build that I was doing (mingw32-make is the make utility), that was failing.

In any case, after I downloaded the binaries that Gary build and provided for free download, I was able to install open-cobol and run some sample COBOL to C translations and execute the programs.

Thanks very much to Gary.

best regards,
Nagarajan