[open-cobol-list] trailing paragraphs in nested programs ?

From: Patrick
Subject: [open-cobol-list] trailing paragraphs in nested programs ?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 01:23:13 -0400

Hi Everyone

In referring to trailing paragraphs, I mean paragraphs after STOP RUN or EXIT PROGRAM, I am not sure if there is a better term.

I have been able to use these with OC in the outermost program but not in inner nested programs. I thought this was just a limitation in the language but I have found an example of nested programs containing trailing paragraphs in Cobol Unleashed.

Is it possible to have trailing paragraphs in nested child programs in open Cobol?

Thanks again to Vince for the book recommendation, it looks quite good so far.

-Patrick