Re: [open-cobol-list] Improvement to screen handling.

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Improvement to screen handling.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:06:28 -0500

Hi Vincent

I have little free time and what I have, often ends up in abandoned projects so this isn't a promise but I am thinking about creating a fork that will have Tk instead of ncurses.

I have ordered 3 books on the current Tcl/Tk C API and I have been reading books on Bison/Yacc, Autotools and Ncurses. I have all the open Cobol source code printed and I have been reading through it whenever I can and it's starting to make sense.

Hopefully I will have something to show in a few months.

-Patrick