[open-cobol-list] Pending : Gifting the COBOL standard/specification!

From: Mayuresh Kathe
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Pending : Gifting the COBOL standard/specification!
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:30:51 +0530

Hello,

I have been extremely busy for the past 4 months.

I had promised to gift a copy of the COBOL standard/specification to the GnuCOBOL community as and when it becomes available.

I don't know the status on the availability of the standard, has it been released?
If yes, how do I go about getting the copy gifted to the community?

Best,

~Mayuresh