gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] user-customizable forms?

From: James Thompson
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] user-customizable forms?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:57:33 -0600 (CST)

> 1.) just change the attribute:
>  blkDokumente.inpTitel.Hidden = True
> this works so far, that it actually changes the attribute, but it does
> not change the visibility of the widget

Access to various properties is a relatively new feature of triggers.
The UI has not yet been restructured to take advantage of it :(  When that
happens then what you reqest should be possible via triggers.

> If a trigger-based solution is not possible, what do you think about
> implementing this as a feature in gfclient?

I'm hoping to see this become a trigger based solution.

Some other features I hope to see added in the future.

  a grid view that displays the blocks in seperate grids.  So many people
  want forms to look like spreadsheets.

  sort by user specified fields

  a Find function within loaded records

Take Care,