gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Problem using Designer

From: Stanley A. Klein
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Problem using Designer
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:37:49

I've been trying to use designer in a CVS-based installation.  I keep
getting the  traceback below when I start gfdes.  I don't have the
traceback on my laptop, which isn't as up to date on CVS (Designer actually
comes up on the laptop).  Is it a problem with my installation or is there
a bug in Designer?  My system is Red Hat 7.2, and I (am trying to) use
Postgresql as the database.

Stan Klein

----------

DB000: Traceback (most recent call last):
DB000:   File
"/home/stan/cvs/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/designer/Designer.py", line
302, in ?
DB000:     Designer().run()
DB000:   File
"/home/stan/cvs/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/designer/Designer.py", line
85, in __init__
DB000:     GClientApp.__init__(self,
application="forms",defaults=ConfigOptions)
DB000:   File
"/home/stan/cvs/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/common/GBaseApp.py", line 235,
in __init__
DB000:     self.connections = GConnections.GConnections(self.connections_file)
DB000:   File
"/home/stan/cvs/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/common/GConnections.py", line
79, in __init__
DB000:     except MissingSectionError:
DB000: NameError: global name 'MissingSectionError' is not defined