gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] GNUe-Integrator

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] GNUe-Integrator
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:32:19 -0600

That's my exact intention of GNUe Integrator.  My immediate need is the
"load data from cvs file" and "export data to cvs".

I haven't actually read the Integrator proposals, but I imagine it's
non-technical fluff.   My vision of Integrator is pretty much what you
described.

I've already started on a gmd format for Integrator.

-- Jason