gnue-dev

Re: [Gnue-dev] translations

From: Enrique Sanchez Vela
Subject: Re: [Gnue-dev] translations
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:15:14 -0800 (PST)

hi!

here is the translated file, it is not final but it is
an advance, and it might be my last email for a while
since I just applied a bunch of rpm from rawhide and I
dont know wheter the machine will boot again.

A small note, when using that file I noticed the
messages to navigate to the first & last records do
not change (ctrl-up & down), they also fail to change
while using other locales.

regards,
esv.