gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Fw: accompany

From: Steve Evans
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Fw: accompany
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:19:06 -0800

Been years since I've found a place like this.
http://www.downloadfour.com/ref44.html
You can download dvd movies, full cd albums and stuff.  Even console video
games.  I saw 3 CD's I dont have yet so I grabbed those.
You have to see these guys' collection - it's wild.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll talk to you later.

Marlin