gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Updated Developers' Guide

From: Davor Ocelic
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Updated Developers' Guide
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:49:01 +0200

Hi folks,

I went reading the Developers' Guide (.sxw version), and found some
mistakes along the way. I fixed them and the updated Guide is
available for you to download on
colt.projectgamma.com/tmp/Developers-Guide.sxw

The part I updated includes content from the beginning to DataSources
section.

My fixes include:
* s/-help/--help/
* s/from from/from/
* s/from gnue.common import GDebug/from gnue.common.apps import GDebug/
* s/gDebug.(/gDebug(/
* added few lines more to debug levels description, and fixed a partially
  incorrect information there
* added a note on TABs and alignment in source file. I am not familiar with
  python and had trouble with that when I ran the examples.
* s/sql/SQL/
* s/gnue/GNUe/ where appropriate
* s/gnue-schema -l/gnue-schema --help-connections/

Regards,
-doc

P.S. I am not subscribed to the list, so keep the CC line in
eventual responses.