GNUstep Travis

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: GNUstep Travis
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:44:47 +0100

Currently our build tests for GNUstep base and gut are broken. This render the
automatic validation of pull requests useless. I am rather sure that the issue
is again not in base but rather in changes build requirements of libobjc2,
caused by a change in GNUstep make or that strange linker problem that
everybody is seeing.

David and Niels could you please have a looking into this? The most important
information would be if the setup of the two failing cases is still possible
with current libobjc2. If not we should decide whether to drop these cases or
use an old version of libobjc2 for them.

Fred