gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Leap second has arrived but GPS not updated?

From: Alexander Carver
Subject: [gpsd-users] Leap second has arrived but GPS not updated?
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:33:22 -0700

Would those of you on the list mind looking at your GPSes and seeing if their offsets have shifted from 15 to 16 seconds?

I was watching my GPS (GlobalSat SiRF II with 2.3.2 firmware) at the insertion point and so far the GPS is still not reporting the additional second in the UTC offset. I've already cold started it and it's still reporting the wrong time.