gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Binary protocol using

From: Anthony Stirk
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Binary protocol using
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:03:42 +0100

Hi Yakov,

You can use gpsctl i.e :
sudo gpsctl -b -D 5 -t "uBlox UBX binary" -x \xB5\x62\x06\x04\x04\x00\xFF\x87\x00\x00\x94\xF5

However I never got it working and it wouldn't send to the GPS. I think the conclusion we came too is there is a bug but I need to document and log it.

I was trying to set Stationary dynamic model on Ublox GPS modules (the above command does a cold reset).

Anthony