gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsd

From: Phil Carling
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsd
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:08:58 +0100

Using scripts from spench.net I've set up gpsd to give gps to opencpn on a mac
running snow leopard and everything runs fine.

However on Lion and Mountain Lion it gives me the wrong latitude.  I'm sat at
55 degrees North but it puts me at somewhere around 05 degrees somewhere near
Ghana.  The longtitude is always ok. If I run cgps it reports a latitude 50
degrees south of where I am although the safari screen on the iPhone shows the
correct latitude.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Phil