gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Another episode in the *Galileo* clown show

From: Another Sillyname
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Another episode in the *Galileo* clown show
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:07:07 +0100

Not sure if this is a Gruniad (sic) misquote or a mispoken phrase by the CEO....either way on point and quite funny.

“Our aim is of course to fully understand this anomaly,” said Stephane Israel, Arianespace chairman and chief executive. “While it is too early to determine the exact causes, we would like to offer our sincere excuses to ESA and the European commission for this orbital injection that did not meet expectations.”

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/24/galileo-gps-satellites-launched-into-wrong-orbit

On 26 August 2014 15:29, Askar Ibragimov <address@hidden> wrote:
No worries. Russian quality is a bit of a pattern.

Отправлено с iPhone