gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Trimble accutime GG

From: Venkatesh Sandilya
Subject: [gpsd-users] Trimble accutime GG
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:38:39 -0500

Hello

I have used the gpsd (3.9) software for many months now to connect to Trimble accutime gold GPS receivers and it has worked fine. I get a fix and the xgps client program reads the lat/lon, the time and other details. However, the accutime gold was phased out by Trimble and they have a new model called accutime gg. With the GG, gpsd cannot get a fix although I see satellites in view and the time (UTC) is also displayed. Is there a fix for this in the latest version? Has anyone come across this issue on here?

Thanks
Venka