gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Acquiring a Navisys GR[67]01W (was: GR-301W)

From: Michael Weiser
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Acquiring a Navisys GR[67]01W (was: GR-301W)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:10:23 +0100

Hi Gary,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:27:28AM -0800, Gary E. Miller wrote:

> > I'd be willing to order a bunch (10-20) from Taiwan and distribute
> > them to other interested users in Europe (if enough can be found). I
> > am however somewhat repelled by the commercial-application-centric
> > inquiry forms at www.navisys.com.tw and www.globalsources.com.
> They respond nicely to emailed RFQs.

After I'd found their email address, ordering and later communication
worked like a charm. It was only after the package had arrived in
Germany that DHL almost screwed up delivery.

Anyway: I've got 10 GR-601W sitting on my desk and one of them is
1PPS-ing away just now. ;)

As offered: If anyone from Europe, particularly Germany, is interested
in one for setting up their own precision time source, they can just
drop me a line.
--
Thanks for your help and great work!
Happy holidays, Micha