gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] xgps

From: nick
Subject: [gpsd-users] xgps
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:47:54 +0000

Is there a description anywhere of what the satellite plot circles mean in xgps? Google doesn't seem much help.

I see grey circles, green circles, green filled circles, yellow circles, red circles etc.

I know my Jupiter-T doesn't give an accurate time sync unless there are at least 4 green filled circles, but that's all I know.

Nick