gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] UBLOX M8T?

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] UBLOX M8T?
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:14:20 -0400

Askar Ibragimov <address@hidden>:
> If you could provide me with conditions to reproduce the bug, I can tell if
> it behaves ok or not. E.g. some test program?

The first thing we need to do is figure ourt whether the initial UBX probe
string is getting an identifying response from the device.  You might
be able to tell if you run gpsd at -D 4 or -D 5.

I suspect what is going on is that the M8, unlike the 7 and 6, is intially
configured to ignore UBX binary requests on input.