gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] pps of ublox, how to enable and what params to set?

From: Askar Ibragimov
Subject: [gpsd-users] pps of ublox, how to enable and what params to set?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:45:25 +0300

Hello,

I had one unit of U-Blox 6 and it was working ok with gpsd. Currently I bought another one and it seems that I am not getting the PPS signal. With older one it used to work.

Is there any way I can say to it that it should emit PPS? Also, what parameters of PPS gpsd needs? Can GPSD utility programs help to configure u-blox, or I should do it separately with ublox windows program?

Cheers, Askar